Summer Staple: Striped Dress with Patch Leather Pockets

Thursday, June 27, 2013


While we are on the subject of scoring, is there one piece of clothing that you are dying to get this summer? Something that tickles your fancy and you are convinced it will make your summer totally divine? Well, for me it's a simple loose striped dress with front patch leather pockets. Ever since I spotted this photo, I’ve been on a mission to get one for our vacation next month. Excitedly enough I ordered this one from Whistles last week and now I can't wait for it to arrive. Btw: here is another one that is equally adorable just stripes free. Would you wear it?

Btw: If you already have a striped dress and you fancy jazzing it up, you can add leather pockets yourself. Here is a cool little tutorial on how to do it!

P.S: Icons and their stripes:)
P.P.S: Plus, would you wear stripes on stripes or stripes on dots?

(Photos from top: by Hanneli - dress from Cos. Please Cos, by Mackenzie - dress from Club Monaco (sold out at this time but it should be back in stock soon), via Stockholm Streetstyle dress from Cos. Please Cos, by Christine - dress from Gap + diy leather pockets)

7 comments:

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

I don't know if I could pull off the patch pockets-I'd have to try it on. So cute!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty dress and I think, I need one too. Jill

Christianna said...

This wouldn't work on my body type, but I agree that it's wonderfully cute! Get yourself one and take a picture so we can see!

Vintage Market Place said...

I am in love with this easy breezy summer dress. The pockets make it so unique and fun! LOVE IT!!
Amy

Em said...

looks really nice! i love striped and to think that it has pockets too is a plus point!! its out of the norm!
<3
www.loveandelegance.info

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I love those pockets!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk