Summer Staple: Crisp Breezy Shirt

Monday, June 17, 2013




My friend Anna says that every girl should have at least one crisp shirt in her closet, especially during the summer. Do you agree or disagree? She says that it's not just that they are the classic staple but they are also the first go-to piece on those I'm-running-late-mornings when suddenly you realize that you don't fancy anything in your closet. Her morning-fail-proof-outfit is: white men's shirt with neatly rolled up sleeves, cigarette jeans, flats, lipstick, a dash of blush and a bit of lavender essential oil on her neck to get rid of the morning pre-meeting nerves. Ta dah! What do you think? xo

P.S: Plus, this little nifty guide to understated summer in style.
P.P.S: And how to wear your hair like a true Parisian.

(Photos via/by Vanessa Jackman, Glamour, Fox on the run, Luisa, Mr. Newton, Emerson Fry)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes yes yes, I wear them daily for work and even on the weekends since they are very easy to style. They became my go to piece. Jill

Minha vida de campo said...

Lindos look. Adorei a camisa branca, mas adoro roupas preta.
Tenha uma ótima semana.

Vintage Market Place said...

Yes a crisp easy breezy shirt is always a must have. Especially in this summer heat
Amy

Carrie said...

this is definitely a summer staple! it matches everything!!! it's perfect.

Summer OASAP Giveaway! Come and join here. :)

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Carrie said...

this is definitely a summer staple! it matches everything!!! it's perfect.

Summer OASAP Giveaway! Come and join here. :)

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Jana @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

I love a crisp white shirt-wearing one right now :)

Kristina said...

I love a good white shirt! Especially in summer! Too bad its winter here in Australia :(

Dancing Branflake said...

I need to get me a crisp shirt, stat! I had a friend tell me I couldn't pull it off, that I looked too boxy, but I really really want to find a good one because it sounds like a perfect outfit.

Sarah Mc. said...

Love them! I do think they're a staple, though I always fear I'll mess it up. White + clumsy me = not good. ;)

little t said...

It sure is a staple... I need one!

LyddieGal said...

the white button down is truly my summer essential! So versatile and always fresh!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Minha vida de campo,:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Carrie, totally!

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Jana!

Diana Mieczan said...

Stay cozy, Kristina

Diana Mieczan said...

I think you can totally pull it off, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Sarah!

Diana Mieczan said...

Very true, Lyddie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk