Stellar Date Idea

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fancy a stellar date idea? Ever since I can remember, the simplest and totally understated dates were always my favourite. How is it for you? Anyway, when I spotted Ashley and her husband's simple coffee date on the beach post, I gasped with excitement. Crikey, there is nothing better than an evening somewhere peaceful, with a beautiful view, drinking freshly roasted coffee with your soulmate, is there? The simple things in life. Fancy telling me about your favoruite date with your husband or boyfriend? I'd love to hear it.  xo

P.S: Also, first date tips:)
P.P.S: And those British lovebirds.

(Photos by Not Without Salt)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. It doesn't take much effort yet the result can be very romantic. Making a note for the weekend. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Jill:) Balazs and I are planning one over the weekend as well:)

Vintage Market Place said...

Love this. So sweet and romantic. Gosh we have had so many great dates it hard to pick just one.
Amy

Elsa de Diego said...

What an amazing testimony. I'm all about low-key dating. Less is much more. we're doing a lot of bike riding lately and tv shows dvd marathons -not sure if that counts as date. Muah!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy :)

Diana Mieczan said...

It totally counts, Elsa:) Btw: I love what you said: "Less is much more" - so true!

Melanie sakowski said...

mmmm this is heavenly! Where were these taken?

Diana Mieczan said...

Melanie, somewhere is Washington State:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk