Shh...Reading

Thursday, June 20, 2013




I’m always amazed at all the awesomeness I stumble upon on Pinterest. It’s not only super addictive but also incredibly fun to browse through, isn’t it? Crikey, sometimes I lose an hour in the blink of an eye…and that is exactly what happened when I spotted Prudie’s reading board. It’s full of photographs of people reading in different and sometimes unusual places like at an airport while getting a haircut. For me personally, nothing beats reading in the tub, it’s just so darn relaxing. Where is your favourite spot to read? What's your favourite Pinterest board? Do share!

P.S: Also, reading on a subway:)

(via Sho & Tell. Photos by/via Kirstin McKee, Women Reading, Gueorgui Pinkhassov, Constant Buzz, A Well Traveled Woman, Piccsy)

7 comments:

Sini said...

I have a traditional places, the sofa or on the bed. I lve reading while traveling, so plane and trains. I do read while having a haircut,if I wait someone or if I go alone to the cafe. Definetly a bookworm ;)

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Books are my best friends;)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sini, I totally agree about trains, planes and cafés. Great places to get utterly lost in a great story.

Diana Mieczan said...

Fashion art and other fancies, that is so sweet!

Dancing Branflake said...

I cannot fly without a book or a mag. And can I say how strange it is to see so many people reading newspapers? I guess because I don't see it so often anymore, it seems kind of novel.

I love Pinterest. My favorite boards are food boards, haha!

Jana @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

Love this, love books and my favorite boards are packaging design boards!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Tiffany and you are so spot on about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk