Shh....

Monday, June 24, 2013

Psst: Somehow this weekend flew by way too fast. If you feel the same way, why don't we just pretend it’s still Sunday and crawl back to our cozy beds for a teeny-weeny nap like Maddie on the photos above? I won't tell anyone if you don't! :)

Btw, nerd alert: speaking of Maddie, over the weekend our friend's 7 year-old son who is totally obsessed with dogs proudly told me that it takes about eighteen muscles for any dog to move their ears. As you can probably imagine, I was totally impressed:) And if that wasn't cool enough, we also learned that the most popular boy dog name is Max and for a girl dog it's Molly and Maggie. I had no clue! You?

My two rascals are Monty and Buffer. Yours? Do you have a pet? xo

P.S: And those window seat lovers, plus this charmer.
P.P.S: Two more fun posts are coming up! (Hint: coffee).

(Photos of Maddie by Theron Humphrey)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good plan. I wish I could go back to bed but next week I can surely do that since I'm going to be on vacation! Jill

Jess said...

I love Madde! And you're right, the weekend did fly by too fast!

Ann Martin said...

That top pic is great! We have an Otto in our family. :)

Elsa de Diego said...

Lovely pics! I don't have any pet at the moment. I'd be open to consider though! Muah!

Chrissy said...

Ah, I love Maddie, I follow her on facebook - love her photos! Have a wonderful week, dear! xxx

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

I'm an inbetween dog lover-just don't like them sniffing and licking and jumping on me :) Otherwise they are sweet.

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess, isn't she the cutest?

Diana Mieczan said...

I LOVE the name Otto, Ann Martin - adorable:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy, you too, sweetie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jana:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk