Overlooking New York City.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Walking the streets of NYC is certainly an experience, but if you fancy grasping its true vibe and get those awesome goosebumps, you should find yourself a spot somewhere high above the city. That is exactly what Sean Ryan Pierce did with this incredibly captivating series of photographs. He climbed rooftops and photographed the locals and the visitors looking over the city and in an almost poetic type of way, he managed to document their special reflecting moments. I can’t help but wonder what they had on their mind while being photographed :) 

Crikey, it’s true what they say: our world is magnificent, isn’t it? Darlings, are you planning to visit NYC this summer? Do you have any fun trips planned? xo

P.S: NYC subway public library = awesome!
P.P.S: A snazzy GIVEAWAY Wednesday is coming up!

(via My Modern Met)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be in New York this summer.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, It's an awesome place to be during the summer, indeed:)

tutusandtea said...

I just returned from a quick weekend trip there, visiting my sister! Isn't the city just magical? I love all of the captivating post subjects you find here on ExPress-o! So talented.... Happy Wednesday!

little t said...

Reminds me of the 'looking at art' exhibition... have you seen that one?

Liesl said...

Oh how I love NYC and these pictures! Off to meet a friend later today in Union Square to walk around on this beautiful day in the city! :)

Jess said...

I love that first photo! Wish I was back in New York myself!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Shelby... NYC is magical, indeed:) Btw: you are SO sweet! Your note totally made my day:) Thank you!!! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

little t, oh yes! You are so spot on:)

Here is the link: http://diana212m.blogspot.com/2013/06/looking-at-art.html

Diana Mieczan said...

That is wonderful, Liesl! Have fun:)

Punctuation Mark said...

I love that town... Coming in September for my B-Day!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

How cool, Punctuation Mark!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk