Four Sassy (and easy) Takes on Summer Hair

Monday, June 24, 2013

What’s your summertime hairdo of choice? This year I promised myself to try a few new dos to spice up my rather boring routine of top-knots during hot days and side swept wavy (messy) hair during the nights. So when I stumbled upon Julia's easy and wonderfully understated four takes on longer summer hair, I literally gasped in excitement. I wore the messy side braid on Saturday (Balazs loved it) and today I’m wearing the two side braids (second photo). The best part is that each of the hairdos takes only about a minute to make but the result is rather ravishing. Which one would you try?

P.S: Fancy giving it a go? Here are the step-by-step instructions to each hairdo.
P.P.S: Plus, the sassy barrette:)

(via The Every Girl)

13 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I'm so glad my hair is finally long enough for the side braid. So romantic! I love the last one the most. So easy breezy!

lucia m said...

loving your hair!

JOIN MY CHANEL EYESHADOWS
GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!

WWW.AROUNDLUCIA.COM

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

The messy side French braid is my favorite look for summer! I'll have to try the two side braids today!


xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

I love that top one--I bet it looked cute on you! I'm terrible with trying new hair styles so something easy and pretty sounds perfect for me!

xo Mary Jo

biele_i_pastele said...

http://zielone-buty.blogspot.com/2013/06/easy-like-saturday-morning.html it's easy and takes only about a minute. love it :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chic 'n Cheap Living, great! I think it will look super sassy on you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Mary Jo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

biele_i_pastele, it's so adorable:) Thank you for the link...I'll be trying it for sure.

Diana Mieczan said...

It really is, indeed, Tiffany:)

Claudz said...

love these looks. makes me long for summery days

HelloSweetcheeks said...

Love these....and they are actually hair styles I can do!

Em said...

lovely hairstyles! :)) I love the braided ones! :)
<3
www.loveandelegance.info

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, HelloSweetcheeks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk