Firefly Dance in Japan

Thursday, June 6, 2013


Holy Moly! Remember the super enchanting firefly forest in Japan that I wrote about a whopping 2 years ago? Well, here is a mighty special treat for your Thursday morning :) Just last month another photographer, Yume Cyan paid a visit to the exact same spot and luckily he stumbled upon the magical fireflies in all their glory. His trick? Well, by keeping the camera’s shutter open at a low aperture he captured every bioluminescent flash of each firefly that resulted in those incredibly magical images of them prancing around. Swoonworthy and oh-so captivating, don’t you think? Would you like to see them in person? (I would). xo

P.S: There is also one in Germany. (Equally stunning).
P.P.S: Plus, do you remember his cave? (Mind-blowing).

(via Colossal)

7 comments:

Medinah said...

Beautiful

Anonymous said...

I've never seen fireflies in person and now I really wish I could. How mesmerizing. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I really want to visit this spot too, Jill.

Rachel @ Existation said...

This is sooooooo pretty!

Jana Miller said...

I wish I could see it in real life!
Jana @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering

Tish said...

stunning!

Diana Mieczan said...

I do too, Jana. Breath-taking!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk