Dolce far niente

Monday, June 17, 2013
Since it's already well into the 70s and the sky has the most swoonworthy shade of blue, I feel on this particular Monday it's time to take a sweet pause, so I'm planning to sneak a little dolce far niente into my morning. Just me, the cooling breeze and the wet grass in the park nearby. Is there anything better than barefoot walks on a cool morning grass? What are you up to this morning?

P.S: Little moments.
P.P.S: Are you fully present in the moment?

(Photos via Marte Marie Forsberg)

13 comments:

Reese Carrozzini said...

I love how you describe things Diana! You have a way with words. I can imagine you now lying in the cool breeze.

xoxo
www.reesecarrozzini.com

HelloSweetcheeks said...

I need more opportunities in my life for Dolce far niente! Lovely image. Happy Monday!

Jana @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

A barefoot walks sounds perfectly indulgent-enjoy. I'm off to work with my fifth graders. It's the last week of school!

LyddieGal said...

that sounds like the most perfect way to start the day! I'll just have to be happy with my coffee :)
Chic on the Cheap

Maria Maria Maria said...

Barefoot walks in the cool morning grass...priceless :)

xo
Maria
http://aminuteinthelifeofmaria.blogspot.com

Vintage Market Place said...

Sounds amazing.
No grass here to walk on just HOT concrete, lol
We are taking it easy this morning and just enjoying life.
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Reese:)You are so sweet and your comment totally made my day!

Diana Mieczan said...

Have a great week, Jana:) Happy almost summer break!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie, coffee is perfect as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Maria, it was amazingly-relaxing!

Diana Mieczan said...

Good plan, Amy! Have a wonderful day. xo

Relydesign said...

I love it :D it's been a while since i could actually enjoy a bit of "dolce far niente"!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Relydesign:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk