Diana

Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'm on pins and needles ever since Balazs sent me the official teaser trailer of Diana. It gave me such goosebumps that it'll be hard to wait till the autumn to finally watch it in full. The film is now in the last part of post-production and will premiere in the UK on September 20th, following a few other showings in Europe and a late autumn opening in the US. The film tells the story of the last 2 years of Princess Diana's life including her relationship with the two boys, her love, friendships and the calamity of fame. From what I can see, Naomi Watts totally looks the part, don't you think? Will you watch it?

Psst: I remember the exact moment and the place where I was on August 31st, 1997 when that heartbreaking car crush happened.

P.S:  Have you ever watched this controversial 1995 interview with Princess Di?

(Photos via Melanie Candy)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know they were filming it. I love her...

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

they did a great job making her Diana. I will def see it!

Vintage Market Place said...

oh I too can't wait.
I remember my mom waking me for her wedding day all those years ago and then to sit and watch her funeral was heartbreaking and cried for days.
It is crazy how many lives she touched.
Amy

Victoria // Oh So Pretty said...

She was so beautiful. I remember watching her funeral with my mom, grandparents and aunts. There was not a dry eye in the house. She was truly an inspiration.

I can't wait it see this.

Nicole Underwood said...

awww, I had SUCH an obsession with her when I was younger. I too remember exactly where I was when she died. She was so beautiful and lovely. I was so sad. Can't wait to see the movie!!

Reese Carrozzini said...

Love this photo of Diana - just a mom giving her son a piggyback ride.

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Jaime:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, so true. She was incredible, wasn't she?

Diana Mieczan said...

Victoria, same here....We all cried in my home...It was so sad!

Diana Mieczan said...

Nicole, love your comment

Diana Mieczan said...

Reese, yup!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk