Cheers to a sunny weekend!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Darlings, how was your week? What are you up to this weekend? I'm thinking about popping over to Zara to try a few more pairs of floral pants. One of our readers, Amy had a great tip to try darker shades of florals since they are more flattering. Besides that, I wanted to say a huge thank you for all your comments and the overwhelming amount of emails about our new Foodie Confessions series. It's so lovely to read that I'm not the only one who has a hard time with the ever changing food trends. Please, keep the comments and the emails coming! I'm so grateful for all the personal stories, your eating plans, your believes and all the links to different articles. You, beautiful ladies rock and I can't wait to continue on this journey with you.

The coolest lemonade stand for grown-ups:)

I'm totally smitten with kitchen tiles.


Ha, hallway cloud!


Why Finnish babies sleep in cardboard boxes. (via swiss-miss)

Fancy a fudgesicle?

Summer ready!

Fancy making your own summer napkins? (They are so pretty).

The art of being a goal getter.

 An interesting read - glad to be unhappy.

The Mutianyu section of the Great Wall - majestic!

White tiger and her red ball:)

A few cool films to watch with your mom.

Also, don't miss our beautiful stationery and cool pencils GIVEAWAY! Only two more days left to enter.

Just a reminder: since Google Reader is going to disappear from July, you can always stay connected with exPress-o via Bloglovin, Google+Facebook, Feedly, email subscription (all the buttons are on the right side bar) or I'm happy to add any other/new alternative reader-gadgets if you have any suggestions and they would make your exPress-o experience easier and more accessible.

Darlings, see you Monday morning. xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on
Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via VLA)


Anonymous said...

I'm very excited about the food series and you just convinced me that I should try floral jeans. Off to read your links. Happy weekend Diana. Jill

Vintage Market Place said...

Yay Diana!
I can't wait to hear how the shopping goes! Have fun :)

We are pretty much staying in the house excessive heat warnings already hitting us, 110 today ;(

Sewing and crocheting in freezing air conditioning, thats my plan.
Have a great weekend, see ya Monday!

Dancing Branflake said...

Hooray for Zara! Boo to Google reader leaving. What's up with that??!!!

Liesl said...

Yay! More links...hope you have a Happy Saturday, Diana! Thank you for the Google Reader reminder, too...I did not realize this! :)

Tagg said...

I always love the way you write your posts.
Nice photo! :)


Life's a shoe said...

great psot! hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I got a pair of dark floral jeans!!! (and I'm wearing it today with a white V-neck tee).

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Tiffany!

Diana Mieczan said...

Liesl, my pleasure!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Tagg:) You're so sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk