Cheers to a cool weekend!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Lovelies, what are your plans for the weekend? Tonight, Balazs and I are invited for Friends marathon night! We'll get to enjoy all our favourite Friends episodes, plus we'll have some of Joey's sandwiches, Phoebe's chocolate chip cookiesMonica's candy and hopefully not Rachel's trifle :) My friend Sofia is organizing the night, so it should be really lovely. Which Friends episode do you like the most? Darlings, have a beautiful next two days and as always here are a few great links for your weekend blog-hopping-fun!

Holy moly, an incredible photo of Lunar eclipse over Hungary!

Ha! French women know how to shape their brows...

A dash of swoonworthy English roses.

An interesting read: is it better to walk or run?

Don't forget to pick up a few blooms in season this weekend.

10 nifty secrets for better cooking. (nr.6 is my favourite).

Crikey, eggs baked in (wait for it) avocado. Have you tried it?

Genius!

Would your dad fancy a Father's Day picnic?

A great summer uniform.

Have you ever thought about making your own mustard? (It's so easy-peasy-lemon-squeeze)

Blue and white = the perfect summer combo.

Who knew that a porcelain milk carton vase can look so beautiful?

Sassy floral camo jeans.

Spinach and cheese = scrumptious dumplings.

Cheers to summer!

Have you seen the wedding gown of the Princess of Sweden? So beautiful!

The scientific 7-minute workout. (Everyone seems to love it!).

And have you seen Brian's blog before? I can spend hours browsing through his photos.

Darlings, see you Monday morning. xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on
Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo of Gentoo penguins on the Sea Lion Island in the Falklands by Michael Lohmann via Awkward Situationist)

17 comments:

Chrissy said...

Have a wonderful weekend, dear! I am off to check out your awesome links!xxx

Vintage Market Place said...

Omgosh that sounds amazing
Oh rachels trifle, tastes like feet!
Hard to say a favorite, I think the one where Joey is hiding Monica and Chandlers affair and has to explain his underwear being left at Monicas house. Makes me laugh every time.
Enjoy your night
Amy

Kirsty Girl said...

That sounds like way too much fun!!!
I have been enjoying Friends reruns a lot lately!
It is freezing here today, pouring rain and my guy is sick but I just might be able to pry him out of the house and take me shopping for homewares! Fingers crossed!

little t said...

Ha, Rachel's trifle... love that episode!

I'm intrigued by the 7 min workout too.

Nicole Underwood said...

Friends and me go waaaaaaaaay back!! That sounds like a super fun party!
Enjoy your weekend, I'll be back to check out these many cool links!

Jessica said...

This photo cracks me up! I hope you have a lovely weekend!

If you're interested, I'm hosting a giveaway for a Gerard Yosca necklace from his upcoming collection. Enter here.

tiffany said...

funny to think how long ago friends was.. i love love the episode where a cake (cheesecake?) has fallen flat on the exterior hallway floor and joey walks up and catches rachel and ?? eating it and he whips a fork from his jacket pocket and joins in. i have often wished i could remember which episode it was because i just love that scene so much! happy weekend! xo, t.

Reese Carrozzini said...

I love reading your links Diana! They're so informative and handy too! I just popped by a few them already.

Your weekend sounds like so much fun! I can't pick just one episode of Friends as I have so many that I love but one that remains clear in my mind is the episode where Ross is playing his keyboard for everyone in Monica's flat. His face was priceless. The first time I saw it I couldn't stop laughing and my stomach muscles hurt from it.

Big hugs to you sweetie!
www.reesecarrozzini.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy:) Hope you had a fantastic weekend.

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, I LOVE that one, Amy! It is so funny!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh no, Kirsty. Hope he is feeling better by today.

Diana Mieczan said...

Little t:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Nicole! We had a blast!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Tiffany...the cheesecake one with Rachel and Chandler. It's an episode 11 from season 7. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK-6H79JOxc

Giggle, so funny!

Diana Mieczan said...

Reese, Rose is such a gem, isn't he? I LOVE that episode too:)

tiffany said...

diana!! you did it! you found it, i am so happy, and you are so so thoughtful to have done that! thank you!!!! xoxo, t.

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, tiffany:) xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk