Center Parted Bangs: Thumbs up or down?

Tuesday, June 11, 2013



I’ve been spotting center parted bangs everywhere lately. Have you? To me, they look so darn beautifully French with that sassy tomboyish undertone that makes me swoon! Plus, since Françoise Hardy owned them, it’s hard not to love them. Would you wear middle parted bangs? xo

P.S: Plus, this foxy duo.
P.P.S: And how to blow dry bangs.

(Photos via Communesalon, Coffee in the mountains, Philo-Sofia, Sycamore Street Press and Harpers Bazaar)

11 comments:

Sini said...

I love the bangs on the 4th picture from up, so nice! I try to wear mine like that but my hair keeps on turning to other way.. not so classy!

Anonymous said...

Yes for me. I need to let my bangs grow a bit for this look but I can't wait. Very 70s. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Sini, giggle! I know the feeling. Btw: yes, the 4th one is my favourite too.

Diana Mieczan said...

Indeed, Jill!

Vintage Market Place said...

I am to ocd for it. I would constantly be checking and fixing them. ;)
Amy

LyddieGal said...

they look very cute on these lovely ladies!

Rachel @ Existation said...

Well damn, if center-parted bangs are in style, then maybe I'll try to get bangs again! The last time I tried it was a disaster, because I have a cowlick right in the middle of my forehead. Intriguing, this is...

Gwen said...

very cute! wish I was in the know I just had my bangs cut in the regular side swept fashion ;}

little t said...

I love this trend!

Freha always looks soooooooo good!

Diana Mieczan said...

Rachel :) You totally should get bangs again!

Diana Mieczan said...

She really does, little t:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk