Bathroom Inspiration: Raw and Exposed

Tuesday, June 25, 2013





When I was little we had an exposed brick wall in our living room. I remember not understanding all the fuss everyone was making over how pretty it was. For me it looked okay, but being 9 at the time, what did I know? :) Of course, fast forward 20+ years and now I 'm utterly smitten and deeply in love with those raw beauties. Go figure, right? Anyway, I keep on daydreaming that one day (soon) I'll strip our white-tiled bathroom walls back to raw bricks and leave them just like that - beautifuly imperfect like on the photos above. I can't get enough of that industrial vibe. You?

Would you fancy an exposed brick wall in your flat? Do you have one in you bathroom? xo

P.S: How about bathroom art?
P.P.S: And the nifty little bathroom tray idea that I adore.

(Photos by/via Stephanie, Examiner, Adventures & Mishaps, Mochatini and Desire to Inspire)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep on telling my husband that one day when we are rich (wishful thinking), we should get a loft somewhere in NYC with open plan setup and exposed bricks everywhere. Those are dreamy.

Dominika said...

I love the second one! But unfortunately only few people can enjoy such lovely brick walls at home...

HelloSweetcheeks said...

Love these! I want a bathroom that's all rustic like these one day too!

Chrissy said...

Love the last one and LOVE exposed brick walls! Hugs, dear xxx

marissa bognanno said...

exposed brick is gorgeous! i love how much character it adds to a space!

Em said...

such an inspiration! i love vintage bathrooms!! they look really cozy and cute! :)
<3
www.loveandelegance.info

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...I love your comment...And lofts are truly swoonworthy, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Dominika:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy, that is Balazs' favourite as well. He loves that huge window:) The view must be incredible from there.

holtkamp said...

LOVE exposed brick!

LyddieGal said...

these are such nice spaces - almost too pretty to be a bathroom!
Chic on the Cheap

Vintage Market Place said...

I just love the exposed brick look.
I grew up in a home from the 70's and it had horrible faux exposed brick paneling. so wrong! lol
The real thing is so great.
I miss things like that here in a place of all new buildings and houses.
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Amy:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk