This Week's Gems

Friday, May 24, 2013

Such a great bag! The pattern is so pretty, isn't it?...

Swoon!...

What a beautiful hotplate...

It doesn't get any better than a whale cushion:)...

I just realized that I need a new rain coat and this one with Liberty print on the inside totally tickles my fancy...

Oh, Captain! This must be the most perfect summer ring. Don't you think? LOVE!...

Ha! Stainless steel straws:)...

Heart necklace = swoonworthy everyday accessory!...

Sexy and sassy:)...

Charming misty morning print...

Happy Friday, darlings:) What caught your eye this week? Any great finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our sassy GIVEAWAY!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I get one each, please? You have a great eye for all things beautiful.

-Ola

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww, thanks, Ola:)

Jana Miller said...

Gold jeans=love Love the collection you put together :)
Jana @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering

Vintage Market Place said...

loving all of the nautical goodness!
Wish I needed a rain coat ;)
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Jana. Btw: I SO want those jeans:) Such a great colour, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy:)

little t said...

I heart peonies!

Diana Mieczan said...

So with you on that, little t:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk