This Week's Gems

Friday, May 10, 2013

Comfy tunics are the best for lazy spring weekends, don't you think?...

So delicate!...

Fish & chips print awesomeness. Perfect little gem for a kitchen! (Psst: free shipping all weekend long)...

The comfiest  sandals for summer:)...

I so want to spend my mornings pouring milk into my coffee from this ceramic milk carton...

Ahh, I need a few more spring cozy scarves in my life:)...

I really love the look of those kitchen storage canisters. Simple yet stylish...

The sweetest best friend necklace ever!...

Do you own an army jacket? They are super handy during late night walks:)...

This beautiful print totally makes me daydream about sailing trips this summer:)...

What a beautifully edgy necklace for white tees...

I love striped pillows:)...

Happy Friday, darlings:) What caught your eye this week? Any great finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our sassy GIVEAWAY!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

British fish&chips taste very good and the print reminds me of my collage summer there. What a summer it was. Jill

Caren Richardson said...

Great selection, that porcelain milk container is amazing!

Roselie said...

I love that second ring and the armmy jacket...

Polly Rowan said...

Love the fish and chips print! Maybe it's because I'm English...

Have a fab weekend! x

holtkamp said...

i just got an army jacket last week! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Caren! Glad you like it and Jill, sounds awesome:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Polly:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Isn't it beautiful, Roselie?

little t said...

Beautiful necklace and striped pillows!

Diana Mieczan said...

little t:)

Rambles with Reese said...

Just a lovely assortment of eye candy! Thanks Diana! Hope you're well! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk