This Week's Gems

Friday, May 3, 2013
Those are my favourite skinny jeans this season. (Psst: they make your bum look really nice)....
This cookbook sounds fantastic. It's full of vegetarian recipes with a French twist!...
This shimmer bar pendant necklace reminds me of starry nights. So beautiful for spring!...
There is nothing better than a comfy tees and sassy shorts combo during lazy weekends. This striped one totally tickles my fancy. (Bonus: it’s only $15!)...
This beautiful print is calling for spring! Don't you just love spring flowers?...
This turquoise beauty would make a special Mother's day gift. Did you know that turquoise is known for its healing properties? ...
A few readers asked about nude lipstick colour recommendations and this one looks super sassy, doesn't it?...
Oh boy, I'm smitten with this little sundress. It would be perfect for romatinc evening strolls. Bonus: it has a swoonworthy open back!...
...And this envelope clutch is simply made for the dress above. Isn't it?...
I'm utterly smitten with those knot rings! The rose gold one for me. What's your pick?...
Totally fancy the pants of this cuff. Simply-elegant!...

Happy first weekend on May, darlings! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Do tell:) xo

P.S: More gems here!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cookbook looks fantastic.

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Anonymous. I can't wait to get it:)

Dancing Branflake said...

The clutch, tee, and ring all need to be on my body stat!

Monique Bellavia said...

Ok I want those rings! And that Glittery necklace! Great picks Diana!!

Sage Crown Parker said...

always such great picks Diana!!
want them all!!!

Roselie said...

I want this cookbook!And the shimmer bar pendant necklace...

HiLLjO said...

That lipstick looks divine!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, great picks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad that you like them, Monique:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Sage!

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, I like it too:)

Kelsey Bang said...

that french market cookbook looks so fun!
kelseybang.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk