The Red Ball Chilling in Paris!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

I bet that by now you probably heard about the cool Red Ball Project by Kurt Perschke, haven’t you? He is the awesome guy who places his humongous red ball in random places all around the world from Chicago, Barcelona, Sydney, the UK to even Abu Dhabi. He usually chooses those spots that are taken for granted or forgotten and a bit more unusual to create an element of surprise and to get a reaction. Well, just a few weeks ago the awesome red ball spent a few busy days Paris! Oh yes, it cruised down the Seine, rolled in for a quick cuppa to the Café Beaibourg and even got itself squeezed between the railing of the Hotel de Ville. What a gem!

I have a secret wish that one day I’ll just randomly walk down the street and spot it. Who knows where is will appear next, right? Would you fancy spotting it on your way to work?

P.S: Remember Londoners and their yellow duck?
P.P.S: Lego world:)

(via Guardian)


Fashion art and other fancies said...

I adore the red balls, too;-)

Kirsty Girl said...

Haha love this series!

shivangi sharma said...

Hi ,

I recently came across your blog, and found it fresh and a pleasure to read! I must compliment you on creating articles that are really informative.

I work with and we have some beautiful ethnic designs too. I think you would like them too :) and congratulations to you on your wonderful blog :)


Claudz said...

I love this!!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Is it still in Paris? I'd love to see it!

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Ha! How cool...i am checking out the Barcelona one.

Laura Bear said...

This is so cool! I didn't know it came to Chicago too! Really fun. I like the idea that it is placed in spots that are often over looked. So neato.

Diana Mieczan said...

Chic 'n Cheap Living, sadly no! The ball was there only for a week or so.

Diana Mieczan said...


Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Laura:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk