The Proof That Soulmates Exist

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Do you believe in soulmates?...Hold that thought for a minute and watch the heart-warmingly sweet video above. And if you still don’t think that there is that one special person for everyone, at least I hope it will give you that warm fuzzy Wednesday morning feeling and get your day going with a huge smile. Good morning, darlings. xo

P.S: Love ever after:)
P.P.S: A sassy GIVEAWAY is coming up. Stay tuned!

(via Nice Work. Video by Emanuele. Layout by exPress-o)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This video is the sweetest thing. I need it this morning, thanks! Jill

Chrissy said...

Aw, this is so sweet it put a big smile on my face - thank you! I do believe in soul mates - I am married to mine and I am 100% sure that he is my 1%! haha Hugs xxx

Cara @ Lilac and Grey said...

is it possible to have two soul mates? And can one be a dog? My husband of course is my soul mate, but we just lost our pomeranian this past weekend. I feel like part of my soul is missing :(

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

LOVE THIS!

Reese Carrozzini said...

This is so cool Diana! You always find the most amazing things online! Cheers sweetie!

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Jill:) Glad it made your morning.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..that is the sweetest thing ever, Chrissy:) I love your comment so much.

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh, I am so sorry, Cara! Sending you hugs.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Reese! You're so sweet.

Becky Kozak said...

What an absolutely adorable video!! Thanks for sharing!

xo Becky
www.seductivemania.com

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Becky:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk