Sassy Feet

Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Remember the engagement photo-shoot episode of Friends where Monica and Chandler were having their photos taken and it turned out that Chandler gets really awkward in front of a camera, with his smile becoming hilariously frozen? Well, that is totally me! I get very uneasy in front of a camera and the only photos I look nice on are those taken without me noticing. Somehow, as soon as I see a camera, my face freezes - badly!

So the other day when I stumbled upon Saksuki’s feet photo board, I figured that is exactly what I should start doing since my feet don’t mind the camera attention but my smile does. Surprisingly feet photos can be really adorable - great self-portraits with a twist:). Plus, what a perfect excuse to get a few new pairs of spring shoes, right?  

Darlings, are you comfortable with having your photo taken or do you freeze like me? Do tell. xo

P.S: Traveling feet and ballerina feet.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mostly don't mind having my photograph taken but when the camera is too close for my comfort I get this weird facial expression. The mustard color flats are very pretty. Jill

Elsa de Diego said...

Aha! Interesting topic darling. It took me a while to find my best pose/angle...I guess that it is a matter of practice. Anyway, I don't feel comfortable in photo shoots. Xo,

Lady Grey said...

I totally get this! I'm always taking pictures of my feet too.... It's a great "self-portrait" when there's no one around to take your picture for you : )
... or if you are too shy to be in the picture completely :)
xo

Chrissy said...

I love foot pictures...don't exactly know why, but I keep taking pics of my feet! Maybe I'm more comfortable with that than pictures of my face...not sure! xxx

Roselie said...

Great idea for those who are camera-shy! (myself included!)

MrJeffery said...

fun pics. i love the striped flats.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I like them too. Mustard colour makes me swoon.

Diana Mieczan said...

Good point, Elsa. Maybe I should find my good angle.

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Vanessa:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk