Oversized Clutch: Thumbs up or down?

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Would you wear an oversized clutch on a daily basis? Ever since I can remember, I thought they were ideal for date nights as they are the perfect busy-hands accessory. You can fit in them just enough without over packing, plus I'm convinced they make your arms look super sexy:). Anyway, last week I’ve received a sassy and understated oversized black clutch as a gift from a sweet friend and decided to just roll with it for a few days and wear it with my usual casual gear of jeans and tees. At first, I thought it would be on my way because of its size, but it actually felt very comfy to just stick it under my arm and stroll on. What do you think? xo

P.S: This one looks almost identical to the one I own.
P.P.S: And here is the sassiest backpack and a paper bag with a twist:)

(Photos by/via Stockholm Streetstyle, Wendy's Lookbook, Obaz, Polished to Perfection, The Suburban Diary, Lolobu, The Northern light, Le Fashion)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never owned a clutch before but that is about to change. The one in your top photo would be perfect for me. Jill

Vintage Market Place said...

Thumbs way up!!
I adore clutches but have yet to find a great oversized one I am always on the hunt!!
Amy

Areeba said...

I will surely give it two thumbs up. They indeed look great ;)

Monica | Hola!design said...

I say yes! Beyond chic. I love clutches, they make me feel like a grown up!

Ann said...

I love it!
I think its fab
and definitely a thumbs up.

Jana Miller said...

Thumbs up if it isn't stuffed full :)
Jana @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering

LyddieGal said...

I like the sort of mid sized ones more than the huge ones, those seem to become a bit unwieldy.

McKenna Lou said...

I say yes to the over sized clutch! It adds the perfect chic touch to any outfit! xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com

Anonymous said...

love this post , i like all loooks , thank u

Melissa Blake said...

I have a medium-sized purse, and even that's a bit big for me, so i say thumbs down.

Pillow talk with me said...

I like it :)

meenal@maison marigold said...

I am a clutch-fiend...love them in all sizes..I'm yet to buy the extra-large sizes featured here..love them nonetheless! xx meenal

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, yay that is awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Hi, Amy:) Missed you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ha, so true, Monica!! - "make me feel like a grown up"

Diana Mieczan said...

Good point, Jana:)

dotblogg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dotblogg said...

I've got one, red and huge clutch made by Polish designer- Zuzia Górska. I'm proud to have this clutch, but I haven't got an idea how to use it. knowing myself, I would put too much inside and I would have to carry it all day ;) a belt would be a good solution I guess :)
xoxo
J

Monique Bellavia said...

TWO THUMBS UP!! I love toting around my over sized LV clutch! So chic!

Diana Mieczan said...

J, your clutch sounds beautiful and I will totally check out that designer. Btw: like your belt idea:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chic, indeed, Monique:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk