Moments like those...

Monday, May 6, 2013

Remember the feeling of spontaneous childishness back in the day? Those are the moments that I miss most from my childhood. My best friend and I used to have those long elaborated chats about clouds, warms and puddle hopping. The two cuties above totally took me back to those kiddo-bliss moments in my head:) Nowadays, we all want to grow up and be taken seriously but to be honest, I would swap all that grown-up-stuff any night of the week for evenings of total childish bliss while cracking lame jokes. Their body language says it all, doesn't it? xo

P.S: Remember Annabelle?
P.P.S: This will make you giggle:)

(Photo by Allison - Snippets from Suburbia)

4 comments:

Kirsty Girl said...

Couldn't agree more! Live it and black and white too. Lovely.

Diana Mieczan said...

Kirsty:)

Anonymous said...

I miss those times too. J

Diana Mieczan said...

J:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk