Matte Pink Lips: Thumbs up or down?

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What do you think about pink lips for spring? Since it got warmer, wherever I look girls are sporting all shades of matte pink lips from bubble gum all the way to bright bold mix of berries. Since it looks so beautiful and eye catching, it’s hard to resist it. So, last week after my friend’s recommendation, I got Revlon’s stormy pink shade and I love it. The lady in the shop told me a funny little trick how to get used to a new lipstick colour. For the first few days add a dash of your “safe” colour on top of the new one and this way you will feel more comfortable with the change. It really worked. Bring on the spring! xo

P.S: And here is a little nifty trick for pale pink lips.
P.P.S: Pink rules!

(Photos via We Heart it, Le Fashion, Style and The Real Me)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That trick will work on me very well. Thank you and yes to pink just not too bold for me. Jill

Laura Bear said...

OH yes I lovelove a matte pink lip, My favorite it Schiap by Nars. It is so fun for spring! And what a good tip about getting used to a new color!

dotblogg said...

I love them! Today I was thinking about your last year's red lipstick tips :) and after that post my journey with color started :) First, I bought a pink lipstick, then the red one. This spring I'm using hot pink lipstick and I love it! xoxo

Areeba said...

Thumbs up ofcourse! They are better than last year's trend!

Caramella said...

Thumbs up for sure!!!

HiLLjO said...

I know it's from last year but I still want NARS' Carthage pink matte lipstick. SO cute!!!

cindy said...

Not sure if it would work on me but I do like these pinks on the models!

Chloe Moon said...

I was hesitate to get a pink matte lipstick but revlon converted me to! I wore it at my friend's wedding and it was perfect! =)

Ergo-Blog

Diana Mieczan said...

I'm so happy to hear that, Jill.

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura, I am so checking out your favourite lipstick.

Diana Mieczan said...

That is so wonderful, J! Your comment totally made my day! You must look stunning wearing pink or red lipstick. Yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

You should totally get it, HiLLjO:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay to Revlon, Chloe:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk