How To Wear Your Hair Like a True Parisian This Spring

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Darlings, fancy sporting the it Parisian hairdo this spring and summer? Well, according to the awesome Mr. Newton, the hairstyle that rules Paris right now, is the super loose and super soft bun piled directly on top of the head. Yup, the softer, looser and higher, the better. And what's the only rule for it to come out just right? Well, if it takes you more than 3 minutes to get it done, you’re probably doing it wrong. It should be very organic and almost careless in a way.

What do you think? Thumbs up or down? Would you wear it? xo

P.S: Fancy more?
P.P.S: And how to dress like a true Parisian this spring:)

(Photos by/via Mr. Newton, Piccsy, Milenachka, Maybelline, Lux Et Amor, Chictopia, Cycle Style, Roma Perhaluk)

16 comments:

Heba said...

of course thumbs up! :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

thumbs up definitely! Buns always look so chic and sophisticated.

Diana Mieczan said...

ChinkyGirLMeL, they really do, indeed!

Polly Rowan said...

I love this loose messy bun! The problem is with my hair is that it's really thick and heavy so falls out of hairstyles like this after a few minutes! However much hairspray/ pins I shove in!

Anonymous said...

Well... :) It's more Copenhagen, then Parisian. I have been in Paris a week ago and haven't seen these haircuts at all ;) But I live in Cph and all girls are wearing hairs like that, maybe because of wind :)

Lady Grey said...

I have always loved this look. Sadly my hair is so fine, that my bun is very measly looking, but I wear it like this anyway.
xo

Rambles with Reese said...

I love the disheveled bun look! However, I can never carry it off because my hair is so fine. It falls apart instantly! I have the same problem as Lady Grey.

Love looking at the different styles though!
xoxo

Shelley | Crazy Wonderful said...

Definitely digging it. Definitely going to need more hair so I can have it :(

Diana Mieczan said...

Polly, I have pretty heavy hair too and pins are my best friends when it comes to French buns:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I bet it looks adorable, Vanessa:)

hello.agi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hello.agi said...

it is so adorable!
I will definitely try it tomorrow on the second day of my new workplace ;)

Laura Bear said...

SO happy this is being called chic! The askew top-knot bun has been my go to for years...I always thought I was just being lazy!

Diana Mieczan said...

Agi, congrats on your new job!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura, giggle! I love the name: "the askew top-knot bun" :)

Ethaney said...

this is so pretty it's making me want to weeeeep!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk