Hidden Gem In Bosnia

Thursday, May 23, 2013

What a dreamy spot! Can you imagine eating your morning granola and sipping your coffee while sitting on those little steps, getting warmed up by the morning sun and dipping your toes in the chilly water of the Buna river? Ever since I spotted this enchanting 1520’s spot in Blagaj, Bosnia, I can’t stop thinking about it. The whole place is actually a historical Tekke (a building made specifically for spiritual meetings) but if it ever became available as a vacation-rent, I would totally be tempted to rent it for the summer with a bunch of friends, late night bbq’s, morning fresh swims and the sounds of soothing water in the background.What an adventure that would be! Would you do it? xo

P.S: Remember this spot? Or this one?

(via Amazing Places on Earth. Photos by My Bukit, Harun Fazlic and Terra)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always manage to surprise me with your finds. Take me with you. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..so happy that you like them, Jill:)

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

u gotta be kidding me -i'd DIE to live there

Richelle Lynn Garn said...

Those photos take my breath away. How lovely. I can't get over how blue-green that water is. Serenity itself.
Love, Richelle from Lynn + Lou

Laura Bear said...

This is almost too good to be true! SO pretty!! Wow, what a find.

LyddieGal said...

how fantastic would it be to vacation there!

Lena said...

That is a really nice place!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for featuring beautiful Bosnia! I can't wait to go back.

Jana Miller said...

And look at the color of the water! Stunning:)
Jana @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering

Diana Mieczan said...

Erika:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Richelle, so true! That water colour is stunning.

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, yay!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk