Clone Trooper

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The other morning, just out of the blue, I told Balazs that if our future child wants to wear a superhero costume to a grocery store or to the playground I would be totally happy with it. Well, my logic is that if they want to be superheroes for a day or two when they are five, so be it! And then last night I spotted this cool little dude and now I want one too (kid, not a costume) - giggle. His mom Jen said that he was saving this awesome Clone Trooper costume for the past three months and then suddenly he decided it’s time to wear it - I love that! Don't you?

Would you be ok with your child wearing a costume just because? Have you done it yourself when you were little? xo

P.S: Remember this cutie?
P.P.S: Maddie:)

(Thanks, Caroline. Photos by Jennifer Cooper)

9 comments:

Brown Trey said...

You have a nice blog. Thanks for writing this up. Keep it up. You are doing great.
Latest Information

Anonymous said...

I would do the same. It's important to let our kids express themselves. You would be a great mom Diana. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..that is so sweet of you to say, Jill:)

Jana Miller said...

Such a good mom! I love it when little ones get attached to certain things. Sometimes it's hard as a mom to have them stuck on an ugly shirt but it does so much for their little hearts to support them.

Jana @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering

Ethaney said...

oh my god. i laughed so hard! this is so cute. bravo to parents who let their children be themselves!!!

Laura Bear said...

Oh I think this is great! Why not, they are only young once and what fun that would make the grocery store! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh, Jana, your comment is so spot on! I love it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ethaney, it's a good one, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Laura!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk