Cherry Tomatoes & Roasted Garlic Tartines

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Speaking of food, I’ve realized that the simplest dishes ooze the most flavours. Would you agree? Lately we are hooked on cherry tomatoes and roasted garlic tartines. There is something so soothing and delicious about freshly roasted garlic and cherry tomatoes layered on a crisp piece of bread. Psst: sometimes when I feel adventurous, I even pop a poached egg on top! (Here is the full recipe and here is a great way to roast your garlic).

What are some of your favourite simple dishes? xo

P.S: This one is delicious too:)
P.P.S: Plus, this super nifty cherry tomatoes trick!

(Photos by Helene - Tartelette)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This combination looks delish and ever since you posted about roasting garlic a few years ago, I've been doing it weekly. Jill

Dancing Branflake said...

That looks ridiculously amazing. Perfect spring treat. And so pretty.

Annie said...

omg yum! adding a poached egg?! just heavenly! xo

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Oh all those food photos are making me hungry! They are just so yummy!

Daisy Dayz

Regine Karpel said...

Yum!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Would devour this if it was in front of me right now!

Tagg said...

Oh my, this would taste absolutely delightful! Garlic and tomatoes...my two favourites in the whole world! :))

x
Tagg

Polly Rowan said...

yum yum yum! So simple but tasty. It's a shame that my boyfriend doesn't like garlic and can smell it on my breath a mile away! No more roasted garlic for me :(

LyddieGal said...

these look so simple, rich and tasty!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany:) And Jill, I am so happy about that!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yup, Annie:) Poached egg is perfect for this combo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Love your comment, Michelle:)

Diana Mieczan said...

So with you on that, Tagg:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh no, Polly:)

Diana Mieczan said...

yes, yes and yes, Lyddie:)

Mary Jo @trustyourstyle said...

What a perfect post for the weather! I have some cherry tomatoes growing in my backyard and they are so delicious! I love the tip on cutting them too!

xo Mary Jo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk