Cheers to a restful weekend

Friday, May 24, 2013

Yay to Friday:) What are you up to this weekend? Tomorrow morning, I have an acupuncture appointment. I'm pretty excited but also a bit scared. Have you ever been on one? Any tips on what can I expect? I've been reading tons about how relaxing it can be and my friend Paul always says that he feels like a new man afterwards, so I've decided to try it! (...since May is all about being spontaneous and all, for me). Lovelies, have a wonderful weekend and as always here is a bunch of cool links for your weekend blog-hopping-fun! Enjoy and I'll see you Tuesday morning. xo

The art of staying focused in a distracting world.

21 rules of entertaining.

Fascinating read! 

Zen bedroom:)

Fruity striped ice cubes? Oh yes!

A few nifty ways to start feeling happier now:)

Brilliant mirror images!

The joy of accounting.

So want to do this!

10 things to avoid for a toxin free home.

Beautiful...

What a great idea: mixology party!

Oh boy, this cake looks finger-licking delicious:)

Flowers make me happy...

Boy, oh boy...look at this flat in Paris!

Sassy layered lengths.

Aww, baby's first year on Polaroid = Special.

Beautiful project.

I am tempted to make those lanterns for my kitchen. Aren't they cute?

Spring perfect jackets:)

Plus, don't miss our super stylish and totally sassy GIVEAWAY!

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Ignite Light)
Update: The winner of the $100 Shopgirls Giveaway is Katie Walker. Congrats! Thank you all for playing. New giveaway is coming on Wednesday. xo

13 comments:

katie walker said...

yay to friday for sure! can't wait for the weekend to start! have a good one :)

-katie

Chrissy said...

So glad the weekend is finally here - it's been a long few days and I can really use some rest! Off to check out your amazing links! Happy Friday, darling xxx

Ann said...

Have you tried acupuncture before?
Is it really that good as they say?
Please do tell about your experience with it.

Have a lovely weekend.

Diana Mieczan said...

You too, Katie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Happy Friday, Chrissy:) Btw: so with you on the last couple of days...uff...oh-so-busy-and-long

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann, I'll post all about it next week but my friend says it's the best thing ever. I will see tomorrow:)

Karen Toms said...

Hope you have a good weekend and enjoy the acupuncture - I have found it very valuable when I've had it before - just relax. And thanks for the links xx

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

You too!

little t said...

I want to have a mixology party!

Melissa Blake said...

Awesome links...hope you're having a great weekend! xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Karen! It was really relaxing and wonderfully calming:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, little t:) Looks so fun, doesn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Melissa:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk