Cheers to a relaxing weekend!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Lovelies, how was your week? What are you up to this weekend? Mine flew by and when I woke up this morning, I was convinced it's only Thursday. Ha! Anyway, tonight I'm meeting a friend for a coffee and a slice of the best cherry pie in town and tomorrow I'm hosting a cooking-club class in our flat. I'm excited for a day of scrumptious smells, chatter and good food. Also, happy Mother's Day weekend to all the amazing ladies out there:) Hope you'll be spoiled with fudge, ice-cream and bubble baths:) Plus, as always here are a few fun links for your weekend relaxing. Enjoy!
 
What a beautiful moment...

Lessons from a dog.

Ten ways to get easy summer hair (without a blow-dryer).
 
A tiny little greenhouse.

Have you seen Breathless?
 
I want to spend a day strawberry picking.
 
Ha! Wallpapered fridge:)
 
Would you decorate your home with vintage portrait paintings?
 
Humans of New York - awesome!

Balazs can't get enough of biscotti lately.
 
Do you use bread bags?

Bizarre tricks for boosting productivity:)
 
Business or pleasure? How about both?
 
Ten iconic flowers and their meaning.
 
Oh boy, brownies with roasted berries (and they're gluten-free too).

Plus, don't miss our beautiful Edor jewelry GIVEAWAY!

Darlings, see you Monday morning. xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on
Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via The Thinking Tank)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best part about my Fridays. Thank you, Jill

Annie said...

pretty pic :) Have a great weekend!! XO

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..you are so sweet, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You too, Annie!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Gorgeous picture and have an amazing weekend!!

Elsa de Diego said...

The cooking class sounds amazing! :) Have a great weekend, darling! Xo,

Areeba said...

Glad you are enjoying the time :) Happy Weekend!

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

A cooking club class. Tell me a few days ahead the next time and I´m there (just need to tell me where I have to go to :)

Only one week until my holiday. Really need some time off - bliss!

Great links as usual!

xo Martie

Diana Mieczan said...

You too, Just Another Shopaholic:)

Diana Mieczan said...

It was fun, Elsa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Deal, Martie:) Btw: I so need a holiday as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk