Cheers to a fun weekend!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Hello, Friday! Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? Boy, oh boy, I think this was one of the clumsiest weeks I had in a while. Maybe there is something in the air? I bumped my head twice into an open window, broke like 4 glasses and almost fell into a fountain while sitting on the edge. Yup, all this in short 5 days. So, the plan is to slow down and relax. How about you?

As always here are a few super cool links for your weekend-blog-hopping-fun. Enjoy!

Did you know that dinner might just save the world?

Ahh, I'm smitten with cobalt!

That is so me - giggle! I get cranky when I'm hungry. You?

This spot makes me swoon...

Iconic sandwiches of the world.

Ira Glass on  secret to success...

...grown up...

Wow, that long dress is stunning! Would you wear it?

I love some flying colours.

Yum! Three-cheese flatbread.

Wish I could be in the English countryside right now.

Such a sweet little bud vases project.

Do you like tofu? If you do, this salad it totally for you:)

Yes, please!

This vegetarian tomato sauce sounds scrumptious.

I lived in Wyoming as a kid and those Texas cowgirl photos totally remind me of that time.

30 of life's simple pleasures:)

Darlings, see you Monday morning. xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Live in the Moment)

10 comments:

Areeba said...

Woah , it's a long list!! I love this 5 minute little DIY :)

HiLLjO said...

Let's get you into an inflatable bubble suit! Oh my!!!

We have to finish the baby room this weekend. I'm taping off chevrons and Shawn is painting them on the window-wall. I'm sewing curtains, too. Orange ones!

tiffany said...

such determination and grit on those texas girls faces! have a great weekend, xo, t.

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, great idea, HiLLjO! I totally would need one of those suits:) Sounds like you guys will have a busy weekend. I can't wait for baby photos...soon, huh?

Diana Mieczan said...

Spot on, tiffany. I used to spend my summers on rodeos!

Liesl said...

One of my favorite parts of Fridays! Love the links!!! :)

Kelsey Bang said...

broke 4 glasses! I am sorry! love the black and white photo!

Melissa Blake said...

Happy weekend, Diana!! I'm so excited to enjoy some relaxation!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Liesl:) You are so lovely.

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk