Cheers to a breezy weekend

Friday, May 31, 2013

Oh boy, it's Friday and it's sunny...My lovely ladies, what are you up to this weekend? Remember when I told you last week that I'm going for an acupuncture? Well, I did and as scary as it seemed at first (to the point that I wanted to back out in the last minute) as soon as I got over the initial shock of needles being stuck in my head, I felt lighter. That is the best way I can describe it and the lady told me that many people say that too after their first visit. Also, I slept much better this whole week and felt less tense. I can't wait to go again:) Also, our weekend will be all about strawberry pancakes, long walks and sushi making class on Sunday. Can't wait. Loves, have a wonderful two days and as always here are a few cool links for your weekend fun!

That dress! Isn't it beautiful?

Fancy a seat that maximizes your relaxation?

Very interesting list of cravings and what they tell you.

More beautiful peonies. (I can't get enough of them).

Bali.

Going for vacation soon? The art of packing!

What a pretty take on hair-buns:)

Nail pen?

This video is hilarious!

Ha! Script copper wine toppers - brilliant!

Oh boy, picnic bike basket!

I'm planning to make those scrumptious little bites tonight.

How touching!

I'd love to have an outdoor shower...one day...in the future (maybe).

How to make your own bike porter crate.

Sassy summer dresses:)

A bunch of nifty makeup tricks for girls who wear glasses.

This gluten free pasta looks good.

Also, don't miss our beautiful jewelry GIVEAWAY! Only two more days left to enter.

Darlings, see you Monday morning. xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on
Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo of NYC via Oh, hello friend)

12 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

WOW you are brave.
I don't think I could do it...for one I couldn't sit that still ;)
Your weekend sounds lovely as usual.
Have fun.
Amy

Ann Martin said...

So interesting to read about your treatment and especially that you've slept better. Sign me up! :) Off to check out your links. Have a lovely weekend, Diana.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Amy....One thing I learned about myself last week is that I'm pretty ok with needles but when it comes to heights, I'm terrified...Ha!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you, Ann, you too:) Btw: if you have trouble sleeping, you should totally try acupuncture.

Laura Bear said...

Oh that list of cravings and solutions is very interesting and a sort of life saver for this preggo! :) I have been wondering about acupuncture.. good to know!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a fun-filled weekend Diana! I've thought about doing acupuncture on my shoulder but I'm scared too. Your experience sounds tempting. I could use a little "lightening" up in my life!:)
Have a great time making sushi!
Jennifer

Laura said...

That's a beautiful picture. =) I like acupuncture too; I just can't think about the needles while they're in me or I get freaked out. Have a great weekend. xoxo

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

That is a handy-dandy list! I already knew about chocolate cravings indicating a need for magnesium and I can testify to that – I just disagree on the oily and fatty foods buit, because in my experience they indicate a need for essential fatty acids. Case in point: when I am pregnant I crave fries and cheese fondue and so forth like there's no tomorrow... unless I take omega 3 oils every day. Then I don't... until I forget my supplements! It's the oddest thing :-)

great roundup as usual, babe! Love the summer dresses ad the first taste video - had already seen it, but it never gets old :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura, that list is so interesting, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Jennifer, you should give it a go. It's not as scary as it seems at first.

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura, that is such a good point. Me too, I had to just forget about the needles and think about something different.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ha, how interesting, Elisa! I am so amazed by this list and the connections. Btw: Thanks for being so sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk