Cheers to a blooming weekend!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy weekend, lovelies! What are your plans for the next two days? Balazs and I have a no-plans-weekend in store! We will just go with the flow and see where we end up:) As always here are a few cool links for your weekend-blog-hopping-fun:) Enjoy!

A ballerina in Copenhagen - a fantastic read!

Holi!

A great blue eye shadow how to since blue is a tricky beast:)

I LOVE this:)

This would be the perfect gift to a chocolate-loving-friend.

1927 London:)

It's an understatement when I say that I love Hannah's hairdo. I really do!

Frankfurt looks so beautiful! Have you ever been?

What an awesome children's parade:)

Fancy making your own homemade ketchup?

The king of masking tape.

I'm smitten with boucherouite rugs...you?

A girl and her cat - what a gem!

This wedding makes me swoon:)

What a beautiful painted floral tablecloth. Bonus: you can make it yourself!

Ahhh, tulips:)

Ha, eggless quiche!

A few niftly ways to eat healthy while on vacation!

Plus, don't miss our awesome fitness wear GIVEAWAY! (It's really awesome).

Darlings, see you Monday morning. xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on
Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo by Jessie)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just made me wish I bought some peonies this morning. Happy weekend Diana. Jill

tutusandtea said...

Oooo thank you for the link love to my story! You're the sweetest...Enjoy your well deserved weekend of spontaneity! Love from me at Tutus&Tea :)

Laura Bear said...

Love peonies! My fave :)
Her pixie hair cut is really good!
Have a great weekend! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, you should get some today!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tutus&Tea, my pleasure, sweetie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh boy, Laura..I so want to cut my hair after spotting this pixie cut:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk