Alluring Creatures

Monday, May 20, 2013

Darlings, would you have guessed that those photographs are actually macro shots of starfish "bellies"? Mind blowing, isn't it? They were taken by a Russian biologist, Alexander Semenov  who wanted to show how vibrant and full of patterns they really are. As for me, at first glance I thought they were underwater flower gardens or coral reefs...How about you? Oh boy, stunning and super unexpected. Wish you an equally beautiful morning. xo

P.S: And here is something if you need a moment of serene peacefulness:)
P.P.S: Plus, bubble clouds.

(Photos by Alexander Semenov via Taxi)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me they look like coral reefs too. They are so beautiful. Jill

Laura Bear said...

OH wow, this is so beautiful. I thought they were coral reefs too. They look like beautiful abstract paintings (I would love one huge on my mantle!) :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Cool, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Laura, they totally look like abstract paintings:) Love that.

Simply Bellezza (Em Weiss) said...

Simply gorgeous! It's amazing where you can find beauty.

And it inspires me to paint, so woohoo! =)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Emmy:)

Josie said...

Beautiful...being a diver and loving the sea, I am always amazed at the incredible things I witness underwater...and I constantly find myself wondering 'who made all this?'. I'm in awe of the greatness of God.

Diana Mieczan said...

Josie, so beautifully said:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk