9 Frames

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Have you heard about 9 Film Frames? It’s an awesome tumblr that showcases some totally iconic films using only nine of its frames. It’s a great way to get a feel of the films - they bring back memories or might even entice you to watch them. If you are a movie buff, you will love this place :). Above are a few of my favourites. What are yours?

From top: Amelie, The Royal TenenbaumsMulholland Drive, Inception, The Dark Knight, The Shining, The Godfather, Taxi Driver, Three Colors Trilogy and The Darjeeling Limited

P.S: Plus, a few other films that I love right now.

(via Sho & Tell)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelie & Inception are my favorites and the 9 frame idea captures the plot of those movies very well. Off to check more.

holtkamp said...

These are so awesome, especially love the Wes anderson ones! :)

Ethaney said...

amazing amazing amazing! <3

Kristina said...

Amelie! Best movie ever!!
Such a cool idea, will had over to see more now!
Kristina x

Jana Miller said...

I guess I need to get out more. I haven't seen many of these :) Jana @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering

Dancing Branflake said...

Oh my gosh! This is so fun! And, yes, the Amelie one is my favorite.

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally with you on that, holtkamp! Have you seen Moonrise Kingdom?

Diana Mieczan said...

Ethaney:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Kristina, yup! Amelie is awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk