12 hour mini break

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Have you ever thought about packing your backpack and taking a one day trip somewhere new and amazing? Balazs and I are often daydreaming about those super short day trips as those are the most realistic for Balazs’ demanding work schedule. Well, now we can! Two totally awesome people, Anna and Soren created a bunch of super nifty travel guides that aim to show what you can do, see, eat and explore in short 12 hours without all the fuss of planning everything yourself. Yup, just a one day awesome mini vacation where you can truly experience the vibe of the city, without having to frantically run around. 

So far, they created guides for Copenhagen, Vancouver, Antwerp and HyĆ©res but more are coming soon.  I’m so excited to try one and Antwerp looks so welcoming. Just close your eyes and tell me, if you could go anywhere for just one day, where would you go?  I would choose Rome!

P.S: A grown-up gap year?
P.P.S: Swoon!

(via Sho & Tell)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's my biggest dream to be able to travel whenever I want, wherever I want. If I could I would go to Prague today.

Roselie May said...

What a marvellous idea! If I co to anyould g city I 'd want I 'd pick Paris...

Roselie May said...

Ooops typos! I meant , if I could go to any city I 'd want I 'd pick Paris...

Diana Mieczan said...

Prague is stunning, isn't it, Anonymous?

Diana Mieczan said...

Great pick, Roselie:) Paris is perfect!

the cape on the corner said...

this is perfect! we'll have some time before a flight in vancouver-not 12 hours or anything, but a significant amount of time-so i can't wait to look through that!

also, i loved celeste and jesse forever. it was a random rent but i'd heard good things, and it didn't dissappoint.

holtkamp said...

i think i'd pick prague too!

Diana Mieczan said...

the cape on the corner, so cool! You will enjoy it for sure.

Diana Mieczan said...

holtkamp:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk