WOW!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Since it’s Thursday and I'm craving something sweet, I spent the last half an hour making a mental note on what I need to get from the grocery store to have those insanely scrumptious chocolate chip cookies on my kitchen counter by the end of the day. As Joey from Friends would say, what’s not to like: peanut butter - good! Warm chocolate chip cookies - good! Ooey-gooey vanilla bean marshmallows - GOOD! I’m with Joey, you? (Here is the full recipe, enjoy!). xo

P.S: Plus, 1000-layer chocolate chip cookies, s'mores stuffed chocolate chip cookie, peek-a-boo cookies, the epic chocolate chunk cookie.
P.P.S: And let's not forget about the ooey gooey rocky road. Yum!

(Photos by Jessica)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm drooling over here. Haha. Jill

Kayla said...

This is not helping my diet! Now I feel like I need a cookie sandwich ASAP!

Memoirs & Mochas

McKenna Ryan said...

Mmmm! This sure looks yummy. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Joey is my favorite. I really want to watch friends again. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com
p.s. We have a give away on the blog to win a Perfect Shirt from Conversation Pieces. Two Winners!! Be sure to enter. http://www.lynnandlou.com/2013/04/double-outfits-giveaway.html

Marta said...

You're a bit cruel! Posting this right when people (me) are trying to lose weight before the summer :P
Marta
http://www.abilingualbb.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

these look fantastic - and i will agree, all very, very good things!

HiLLjO said...

YOMYOMYOM.

See what I did there?

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Kayla :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yup, Joey is awesome, McKenna Lou. He is hilarious, isn't her?

Diana Mieczan said...

Haha, I love your comment, Marta:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, HiLLjO:) xoxo

Hannah Q. Parris said...

These look delicious! I just made a big batch of my favorite chocolate chip oatmeal cookies to share.

little t said...

Yummy yummy yummy!

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

So pretty!

PS. We’ve a $50 Accessories Giveaway to Haute1 on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk