Would you dare?

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Yowza! Lovelies, would you be brave enough to take a dip in the world’s deepest indoor swimming pool? This incredible gem which should really be called a diving pool is located in Brussels, Belgium. Besides having a standard-looking open swimming area, it also has several super deep underwater caves and tunnels that you can dive through. The awesome part is that the whole pool is filled only with spring water and it gets as deep as 113 ft. (34.5 meters).

Crikey, I want to say that I would dare diving all the way down but I am pretty sure that I’d have second thoughts on the spot. How about you? It looks amazing, doesn't it? xo

P.S: Remember the awesome Jellyfish Lake?
P.P.S: How about a hot air balloon ride this spring?

(Photos via 9 wows, Httatil, Twisted Sifter and Oh Gizmo)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister and I went diving two summers ago, so after that experience I'm ready for anything. J.

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i was gonna get my scuba cert YEARS ago and never did - wish i did tho BIG time - i would LOVE to do this!

Ethaney said...

this looks awesome but makes me so nervous! ahhh.

Kait said...

yikes! this would terrify me - the photos are truly incredible.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

it def looks amazing but very nerve-wracking! eeeeek! my imagination might take over while i'm down there, though it would be really cool to say that i did that!

Lena said...

Even though I did scuba diving, this terrifies me more than the ocean!

little t said...

I LOVE the water and swimming, but this looks like it would freak me out.

Diana Mieczan said...

yay, J!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally with you on that, Ethaney:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk