Three Things Paris

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Speaking of all things French, how would you fancy a romantic sunset dinner from a tiny Parisian balcony tonight?

While wearing a comfy sweater dress with bare legs and happy colour flats.

And when the sun sets, you could bundle up under a cozy blanket and spend the rest of the evening eating grilled croissants with chive cream cheese, smoked salmon and pickled onions while listening to French chattery in the air.

Sounds good? Where would you like to be today? xo

P.S: Moody Parisian walks + Paris, 1962 + the city of light after dark.

(Photos by/via DustjacketThe Sartorialist, The Kitchy Kitchen)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just transformed my day Diana and now I'm going to spend my afternoon hunting for blue flat and smoked salmon.

-Ola

Kayla said...

Sounds beyond good. Anyway you think I could win a free trip to Paris?

Memoirs & Mochas

Emmy said...

That sounds heavenly right now! I think it's time to create Paris on my back deck. =)

~www.simplybellezza.com~

Diana Mieczan said...

Ola, I love what you said:) I'm thinking about getting bright blue flats now too. They are so cute...

Diana Mieczan said...

Ha Kayla, I wish I knew how:)

Minha vida de campo said...

Que passeio maravilhoso, adoraria fazer. Uma linda noite romântica, mas o melhor de tudo é comer esses deliciosos croissant.
Tenha uma ótima semana.

skedian said...

The balcony, the shoes, the croissant...all of it: perfection! I needed to be transported today. Thanks!!

Diana Mieczan said...

skedian, me too!!!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

OMG that croissant looks super delicious.

Claudz said...

oh how i dream of Paris.
Wouldn't mind that dress too with those shoes

Diana Mieczan said...

Claudz:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk