This Week's Gems

Friday, April 26, 2013

The most adorable little wool coat for those late night romantic date nights...

Kari Herer's peonies make me swoon!...

I totally fancy treating myself to this sassy little diamond stacking ring. Beautiful, isn't it?...

Oversized striped top is always a yes in my book:)...

Coffee anyone? I totally adore this print, you?...

Ha, those are the most beautiful screw head studs I've ever seen. So stunningly understated...

This little herb saver sounds like a nifty little gadget...

What a sassy weekender bag....

Awww....origami pillows:)...

Happy Friday, lovelies. What tickles your fancy this week? Any great buys or finds?

P.S: Fancy more gems? How about those?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peonies and tulips are my fav flowers. Happy weekend Diana. J.

Diana Mieczan said...

J, peonies make me so happy! I love them so much:)

HiLLjO said...

love that bag!

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, HiLLjO:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk