This Week's Gems

Friday, April 19, 2013

A must have dotty tote bag for spring!...

Fancy a vertical living wall full of stunning succulents? I do...

We are looking for a new dining table and this one looks so perfect for huge family dinners with belly laughs and tons of scrumptious food. Isn't it beautiful?

Little beauty...

Oversized shirts with pockets = win-win!...

The prettiest set of plates I've seen in a while...

What an adorable set of pencils, isn't it?...

This mustard colour dress totally tickles my fancy. Just imagine wearing it with red lips and messy hair:)...

Beautiful planter for spring blooms...

I don't think there is a sweeter way to ask your friends to be your bridesmaids than with those handkerchiefs. Adorable!...

Aren't those sassy?...

Ha, onion goggles! Wonder if they work?...

Happy Friday, darlings. What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Do tell:) xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

20 comments:

Ioana-Ionela said...

I love these week's gems! Have a sunny weekend, Diana! hugs

Cara @ Lilac and Grey said...

love these!
YOUR INVITED to Enter A Giveaway at Lilac and Grey!

christin said...

Those onion goggles DO work! lol

Ann Martin said...

I love your finds, Diana. Those goggles are too funny, but I would use them. :) Happy weekend!

Kayla said...

Just ordered a set of those pencils earlier this week. So sweet and would cheer up any desk.

Memoirs & Mochas

HiLLjO said...

Those pencils are adorable.


I totally fancy the gal with the oversized-pocket shirt's necklace...

Kait said...

ha! my roommate in nyc used to wear onion goggles just like those - she swore by them!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..that is awesome, Ioana-Ionela:) Muah!

Diana Mieczan said...

christen, how cool! I so need them now:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann, I really want to try those goggles now:) Btw: you are a sweetheart:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Kayla, totally agree!

Diana Mieczan said...

Good eye, HiLLjO:) That necklace is beautiful, indeed.

Diana Mieczan said...

Kait, I so need them:) We eat lots of onion here...giggle

Stephanie said...

Onion goggles do work! I use my swim goggles and I never cry! Without them I am a blubbering mess.

little t said...

That dining table is perfect!

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I adore that polka dot tote!

And I really, really want those pencils, to replace my other slogan pencils that my daughters keep stealing :-)

LyddieGal said...

i love that first photo - what is better than a beautiful bunch of tulips peeking out of a cute tote?!

Diana Mieczan said...

Agree, little t:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Elisa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally true, Lyddie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk