This Week's Gems

Friday, April 12, 2013

That sweet little dress screams sunny days and long walks, doesn't it?....

WOW, I so need that camembert baker....

I'm utterly smitten with this retro vibe sideboard. Would make any living room shine!...

Polka dot pants + comfy boat-neck top + feather bracelet + Converse = spring uniform...

This little 'time out' gift idea would be perfect for a busy mom this upcoming Mother's Day. Cute! (Here is what you would need)...

Gasp! Hummingbird pendant necklace perfection...

The cutest pot guard ever!...

The sweetest ruby and diamond ring:)....

Our old honey pot broke last night and now I'm thinking about getting this one....

I am simply smitten with the horse pattern on this dress. Spring ready!...

Spring wouldn't be complete without one of those two totes . Aren't they adorable?...

Darlings, what caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: And don't miss our spring-stylish GIVEAWAY!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been eyeing the Emerson Fry dress for a few days now. It's really perfect. Happy Friday

-Ola

Bryony said...

Toast's Judy shirt dress caught my eye the other day...reminds me a bit of the first dress you featured! That orange juice tote is adorable, too. :) Hope you're well, Diana!

emmy d said...

Just ordered that horse dress - so cute! Have a great weekend!

Chloe Moon said...

You find the cutest things! I just love the hummingbird necklace & I love the lil moose pot stopper! So cute! =)

Ergo - Blog

Just Another Shopaholic said...

NEED that feather bracelet!!

Vintage Market Place said...

love that little Mother's day pick me up. Must remember that one for some special moms out there.

That pot guard is too cute, never seen anything like it.
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

That dress has the most perfect shape, doesn't it, Ola?

Diana Mieczan said...

I'm very good, thank you, Bryony:) How are you? Btw: I LOVE shirt dresses.

Diana Mieczan said...

Emmy, that is awesome! Isn't it the sweetest dress ever?

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Chloe! So happy you like my gems:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, oh my goodness, I can't stop thinking about those pot guards. I so need them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Isn't it stunning, Just Another Shopaholic?

Bryony said...

I'm pretty good, Diana. :) Looking forward to getting some projects started over the weekend (curtains for my son and a quilt!).

Lady Grey said...

So I officially love everything here... but especially that honey jar & the moose pot guard. Oh and that ring is pretty incredible too!

little t said...

Love the retro sideboard. Aaaand the ruby and diamond ring.

Diana Mieczan said...

Bryony, how lovely:) I love quilts.

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanessa, :)

Diana Mieczan said...

little t, that sideboard is so beautiful, isn't it? I want it for my living room:)

Monique Bellavia said...

I Just love that little tomato tote!! Sorry about your honey pot! I just bought a honey pot, and I've decided every kitchen needs one :)

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

I love the Timeout-box-idea. I am going to visit a friend of mine who just had her second baby (18 months after the first!!) and I plan to come up with something like this for her - thanks for the inspiration!

Also the hummingbird necklace? Swoon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk