This & That

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I adore when people get creative with food, don’t you? This little photo project above is  Emily Blincoe’s brilliant tribute to her beloved ampersand. The carrot & peas plate is one of my favourites but I also adore the eggs & bacon. The one that totally won me over is the milk & cereals. That takes skills! xo

P.S: Remember the food flags? Or this scrumptious grandma project?
P.P.S: On a more serious note, my thoughts are with the city Boston and the people affected by the tragic bombing. So sad what happend yesterday. xoxo

(via Sho & Tell)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun project. We need more food-play in our home. Cheers, Grace

Diana Mieczan said...

Grace, I said the same thing this morning to Balazs:)

Chrissy said...

This is so fun and inspiring! I should do that when preparing meals! xxx

Kayla said...

These are adorable. I need to throw more lunches or dinners for girlfriends who appreciate creative food. I only cook for boys at home right now and they are too hungry to take that in!

Memoirs & Mochas

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy, I agree! I need to start doing stuff like that with my food too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Kayla, I love that idea:) Lunches with girlfriends are always so much fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk