Stripes on Stripes?

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Would you wear stripes on stripes? Recently I read that stripes are the perfect base for fashion experiments since they are so timeless and classic. You can wear them boldmix them with different patterns and now even double or triple them. I don’t know if I’m brave enough to wear them from head to toe but I really love the idea of a striped-tee-cardigan-duo, especially with two different colour patterns. What do you think? Thumbs up or down? xo

P.S: And here are a few of my favourite icons and their stripes:)
P.P.S: Remember that dress?

(Photos via Shop Hers, Miss Bias, Little Miss Fearless, Obaz, The Glitter Guide, Good Life)

13 comments:

CHEVRON and GEOMETRICS said...

Absolutely! I'm all over stripes on stripes. It looks so fresh and timelessly perfect. x

Lady Grey said...

Some of these.... absolutely yes! Others are a bit bold for me, but then again I'm not that adventurous when it comes to clothes.
xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Fresh - that is so spot on, Ch&G:)

Chloe Moon said...

I do this all the time...But I try to have different types of stripes if I wear a striped cardigan over a striped shirt!

Ergo - Blog

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanessa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Good idea, Chloe:)

Vintage Market Place said...

Thumbs down for me.
I do love mixing patterns but stripe on stripe not so much. :(
I prefer to keep my stripes simple and clean east coast boating style.
Amy

Christianna said...

So awesome! I would so rock this look!!!

Anna S said...

It's risky, but it can work.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I so want to try this trend. I love the 3rd look.

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Just Another Shopaholic :)

LyddieGal said...

why not pile them on? more stripes = more fun!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

SO true, Lyddie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk