Sassy French Manicure

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I’m more of a one colour nail polish type of girl but after spotting Alejandra’s cute French manicure, I can barely wait to try it myself. The best part is that it looks easy-peasy: just coat your nails with a basic clear nail polish and paint the tips with this sassy ‘only gold for me’ glitter from Sephora. It's one of those looks that are perfect for dressing up with a little black dress or dressing down with a pair of jeans and boyfriend's oxford blue shirt. Fancy trying? xo

P.S: And coral ombre nails.
P.P.S: My other favourite.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bookmarking it for the weekend. Thanks for sharing, Jill.

Monique Bellavia said...

I love nail art! I never do much on my own nails because I always feel I can't pull it off. But this is so subtle I think I need to try it!

the southern hostess said...

So fun but still chic!

Blair Baldwin said...

Is there any way you could help me get my blog to become more popular? I love your blog so much and it has inspired me to make my own. Thank you for everything.

Claire Kiefer said...

I have at least 5 glitter top coats and Only Gold for Me will always be one of my favorites. It's SO PRETTY! I love these sparkly tips--gorgeous take on the French manicure. :)

hello.agi said...

This is so beautiful, I totally love it! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Monique, I think it would look super sassy on you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, the southern hostess.

Diana Mieczan said...

You are so sweet, Blair.

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Playful and chic.

Diana Mieczan said...

Fashion art and other fancies:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk