Replay movies.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Before I post this week's film club pick, I would love to know what films do you like to watch over and over again? Well, last night after a long day of cooking, cleaning and endlessly tasting all the different flavour combinations, the only thing I wanted to do is open a bottle of wine and relax while watching It's Complicated for at least the 10th time. Balazs finds it hilarious that I have a selection of films that I’m happy to re-watch endlessly depending on my mood. Besides It’s Complicated my movie-re-watching-list contains: Love Actually, Meet The Parents, Bridget Jones, Date Night, Morning Glory and a few more.  Actually, Love Actually is on all of my girl-friends' lists too, amongst Julie & Julia - of course:).

What’s on your list? xo

P.S: And here are 10 feel good films of my 20s.
P.P.S: Plus, all things movies:)

(Photo via Casa)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here, I have probably 10 different movies I keep close by to watch weekly. Lately I am on Sunshine Cleaning kick. Love that movie. Jill

Chloe Moon said...

Oh Bridget Jones is on my list, Overboard, Chicago, Moulin Rouge, Julie & Julia, No Reservations, The Money Pit, Beetlejuice, The Ghostbusters, Legend, The Dark Knight, and Barefoot in the Park!

Ergo - Blog

Kait said...

ha! it's complicated is one of my all time favorites ;) my mom and i were just discussing the other night how we need to watch it together during my next visit home!

Vintage Market Place said...

first off love this picnic movie idea
but yes definitely It's Complicated is on always in my studio. Its light fun makes me laugh no matter how many times I watch which has to be hitting 20 now. Love this movie!
Amy

Christianna said...

I can rewatch "Sunshine", "Almost Famous", "The Princess Bride", "Monte Carlo" and "Pitch Perfect" all day everyday!

Melissa Blake said...

oh, i do have my favorite movies!!! Lots of ones from the '80s! :)

Roselie May said...

I love rewatching LOTR, Harry Potter, Stardust, Casanova, Pride and prejudice and many others...

LyddieGal said...

The princess bride is cinematic perfection as far as i'm concerned. I could watch it a million times and never get bored.

Monica | Hola!design said...

oh yes, i have a list, too! Midnight in paris, the tourist and back to the future are the movies that I love to watch and re-watch a million times! love them!

Lena said...

Vicky Cristina Barcelona, The Holiday and National Lampoon's European vacation. Oh my, I truly do miss Europe;).

Rambles with Reese said...

Wow! I'm totally the same Diana! It's Complicated is one of my "replay lists" too, including all the Nora Ephron films with Meg Ryan and a host of romantic comedies and pixar movies! :-))

Diana Mieczan said...

Great list, Chloe! I so need to watch Chicago again.

Diana Mieczan said...

Kait, that is so sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, me too. Picnic movie night sounds awesome, doesn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, I LOVED The Tourist too. Venice = swoon!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yes, yes, yes, Lena! Vicky Cristina Barcelona is a brilliant film:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love all your lists...You ladies are awesome:)

emmy d said...

Most of mine are very girly, but not all - Pride and Prejudice, Love Actually, Devil Wears Prada, Princess Bride, Meatballs...

Diana Mieczan said...

Emmy, I love Devil Wears Prada:) Such a great film:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk