Fried Egg Sandwich

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Last night Balazs wanted to cheer me up, so he made Deb’s fried egg sandwiches with bacon and blue cheese. Have you tried them before? They are scrumptious! And in hopes for me to crack a smile he even sliced in some avocado.

Well, some girls are all about chocolate, others love their flowers, I’m all about eggs, avocados and stinky cheese:) We are planning to make some more tonight. What food does the trick for you? xo

P.S: More scrumptious sandwiches.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me it's eggs with tomatoes and pepper.

-Ola

Dancing Branflake said...

This looks absolutely amazing. Holy night!!!!

My comfort food is anything with cheese. It's an instant sigh of relief.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yum, Ola:)I love cherry tomatoes:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, oh yes! Cheese always does the trick:)

Vintage Market Place said...

oh goodness that sounds so delicious.
I am not big on comfort foods any more since my diet has had to change drastically.
My go to when I am feeling down is some shopping ;)
Amy

Polly Rowan said...

Wowee that looks delicious! I love food in general haha. I'm a big fan of a massive bowl of pasta with loads of tomato sauce and roast med vegetables. And I'm a chocoholic ;) x

Monique Bellavia said...

oooh looks so yummy! Food always trumps flowers. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Shopping sounds awesome, Amy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Now I am craving pasta, Polly:) Btw: my Balazs is a chocoholic as well:) He loves chocolate, especially white.

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Monique:)

LyddieGal said...

looks so good! i want one right now!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk