Found!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I’m hooked! Have you seen the new National Geographic tumblr called Found? It’s a phenomenal gem full of archival and rare photographs. My favourite ones are with animals. I simply adore the cool milkman and his terrier, the ostrich riding lady is so funny and the bear family melts my heart. Vintage photos have such a great vibe, don’t they? xo

P.S. Fancy a few more cool tumblrs? How about this one, that one and surely this:)
P.P.S: Living with Neil (the lion).

(via Wolf Eyebrows)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is what I needed today. Thank you. Jill

Kait said...

what sweet photographs! i love the one with the lion ;)

Dancing Branflake said...

Yes! I love vintage photos. What a gem of a find. Very romantic and whimsical with the animals.

Kristina said...

Loving the bear family! Wonderful pictures! Kristina x

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

What a great find!

Lena said...

A really great find, I got myself lost in there for some time!

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

Sooo cute! What a great share, Diana! Have a lovely weekend, lady <3

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Jill!!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Kait, incredible, right?

Diana Mieczan said...

That one is my favourite too, Kristina

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Lena:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You too, Tasia! Have a great weekend:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk