exPress-o Film Club: The Vow

Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Have you seen The Vow? I’ve been dying to share my thoughts on this film and I can’t wait to hear what you thought about it too. I always had this fear that one day I'll go into a coma and wake up with a blank mind, totally not remembering my life and what’s worse, not remembering my husband. Can you imagine that scenario? Scary, right? Well, the film is exactly that. A bittersweet and very heart-warming tale of a woman who doesn’t remember her life and a husband who is trying to do his best not to lose the woman he loves so much.  He is the one who knows how they met, their daily routines and all the little things that make them so perfect for each other. She, on the other hand has no idea who he is. The most incredible part is that the film is based on real life story.
It’s one of those films that will make you appreciate the life you have:) As the main character said: "Life is about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever".  A must see for sure!

Bits and bobs:
- Here is the full real life story of Kim and Krickitt Carpenter aka the couple behind the movie. It's incredible!
- Rachel McAdams is amazing in the film.
- I loved her also in Morning Glory and Midnight in Paris but she was also brilliant in Sherlock Holmes:)
- Here Channing Tatum and Rachel talk about the film.
- Rachel on Jimmy Kimmel - brilliant!
- After reading this interview I can't wait to see Rachel in To The Wonder. Have you seen it?
- Fancy knowing what Rachel was worried about playing this role?
- Rachel and her hair = swoon!
- Channing and Chelsea Lately = hilarious!
- Another film I really want to see with Channing is Side Effects. Interesting!
- Jessica Lange played the mother in the film and you might remember her from Big Fish.

P.S: Plus, a few other films that rock my world right now.

(Photos via IMDb)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This movie grabbed my heart and made me feel exactly as you said Diana. My favorite movie of 2012. Jill

Móĥặmeḓ Bưffón said...


thank you for this post

الموسوعة الشاملة |  ازياء |  برامج مجانية |  صور |  ثقف نفسك

Monica | Hola!design said...

loved it! I love rachel mcadams, she's one of my favorite actresses.

Rambles with Reese said...

Hey Diana! Always love reading your movie posts. I did see this one, however, it was just too sappy for me. However, I do love these two actors, not just because R. McAdams is Canada .-).

Hope you're having a fantastic week! xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, totally agree with you:) Rachel is amazing!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Reese:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk