It’s one of those films that will make you appreciate the life you have:) As the main character said: "Life is about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever". A must see for sure!
Bits and bobs:
- Here is the full real life story of Kim and Krickitt Carpenter aka the couple behind the movie. It's incredible!
- Rachel McAdams is amazing in the film.
- I loved her also in Morning Glory and Midnight in Paris but she was also brilliant in Sherlock Holmes:)
- Here Channing Tatum and Rachel talk about the film.
- Rachel on Jimmy Kimmel - brilliant!
- After reading this interview I can't wait to see Rachel in To The Wonder. Have you seen it?
- Fancy knowing what Rachel was worried about playing this role?
- Rachel and her hair = swoon!
- Channing and Chelsea Lately = hilarious!
- Another film I really want to see with Channing is Side Effects. Interesting!
- Jessica Lange played the mother in the film and you might remember her from Big Fish.
P.S: Plus, a few other films that rock my world right now.
(Photos via IMDb)