Cheers to a sunny weekend

Friday, April 26, 2013

Hello, Friday - I've missed you:) It's been a long-sunny-busy week in our end. How was it for you, lovelies? What are you up to this weekend? I'm making strawberry sorbet tonight and no other plans really. Just hoping to catch some sunshine, take a bike ride and sleep in. How about you?

Also, as always here are a few cool links for your weekend fun. Enjoy and I'll see you Monday morning. xoxo

Have you ever been on a goat farm?

Totally fancy trying those onion pies sometime soon.

Awesome! How to turn boring string lights into a rainbow extravaganza.


Ha, vintage social media:) Remember those times?


To love is to be vulnerable.

Check this out - incredible transformation.

How about yellow window frames?

WOW, the amazing rain room is coming to NYC.

Swedish Lucia saffron buns.

Wish to be in this adorable hotel in Berlin this weekend:) tipi.

Green beauty products rock. (Nr.2 is my favourite!)

Fruits + nuts = scrumptious smoothie.

Wish I could wear this outfit today.

How to monogram your watering can.

Such a great idea for the kids room.

Honey is healthy:)

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Ignite Light)


Anonymous said...

It's been one of those weeks for me that are bit too much to handle. I'm excited to spend my lunch hour checking out your links. Happy weekend

SreeBindu said...

my week was hectic too :) have as sweet weekend :)

Emmy said...

I've had a crazy week, especially since I've been having intense shoulder pain. I've been wanting nothing more than to sleep in the sunshine. I have a busy weekend ahead, but I look forward to it.

I love that colorful stringed light idea! I think I am going to do that for a dinner party I have coming up!


HiLLjO said...

Have a lovely one, dear!

LyddieGal said...

what a beautiful shot! i am rather looking forward to the weekend!

Roselie May said...

Oh Paris... And the rain room seems so beautiful...Have a fun weekend!

Chrissy said...

Ha, I love the vintage social media and that hotel is amazing! We're planning a trip to Berlin soon, I might have to look into that hotel! Have a fab weekend, dearie! xxx

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohh, hope you had a better weekend, anonymous.

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh no, Emmy. Hope you are feeling better today.

Diana Mieczan said...

I am totally swooning over the rain room, Roselie.

Diana Mieczan said...

How cool, Chrissy:) Berlin is so cool. Muah

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk