Cheers to a restful weekend

Friday, April 5, 2013

What are you up to this weekend? It's been one of those weird weeks in our home where I had to make myself stay put and rest my ankle while my brain was not having any of it. The good part is that the ankle is healing and it feels better than it looks. Before I sign off for the weekend I just want to say a HUGE thank you to all your comments, notes and emails for the past few days. You, darlings are the best and I wish I could give you all a hug right now. Love you lots and here are a few fun links for your weekend. Enjoy!

Super quick and scrumptious breakfast idea.

Would you wear a deconstructed ponytail?

The most beautiful birth story. It made me teary.

Life advice to my 20-year-old self.

Fancy snapping a few great deals while shopping online? This website is a gem and makes saving easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.

Totally awesome camping trip!


Andrew and Savanah served pizza at their wedding reception. Brilliant!

It doesn't get better than sleeping bag with legs:)

3 awesome ways to wrap a flower.

Candy, Prada and all that jazz:)

WOW, a living room with a twist!

It's all in the lemon.

Ha! Tear off wallpaper.

I really need to try making my own rose water.

What a dreamy spot....

I'm nuts for bell jars right now, you?


Washi-tape bandages? Yes, please!

A few nifty ways to improve your mood with food.

Also, don't miss our stunning ring GIVEAWAY! Only two more days left to enter.

Sweets, see you Monday morning. xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo of NYC at night via Monica)


Chrissy said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better, hun! Great links! Loving the wallpaper and I've been seeing so much yellow online lately!
Have a fab weekend and let that ankle heal!
Hugs xxx

Diana Mieczan said...

So happy that you like them, Chrissy:) Yup, yellow is HUGE right now! Have a wonderful weekend as well. xo

Kait said...

thanks for these - your link round ups are always my favorite ;)

SomeKind OfStyle said...

always love your weekend round ups.. hope to chat again soon! xo

Diana Mieczan said... just made my day, Kait:) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

So sweet of you, SomeKind OfStyle:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk